when boys have sleepovers do they sleep in the same bed like girls do or do the rules of no homo include sharing beds
#girls share beds?
girls always share beds. and covers and clothes and food and personal space. sometimes even bathrooms
Girls share everything.
#girls dont believe in no homo #all da homo #dont give a fuck.
u know someone is having a rough day when their favorite song plays and they don’t sing along
No one will understand how much this just broke my heart.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Apparently it’s not socially acceptable for a man to invite another man out just for coffee or to go out for a meal, in case it’s perceived as a date. Like it’s fine if you wanna go to the pub and drink beer and have a chat but make it non-alcoholic and suddenly you’re not straight anymore? You can go to the cinema together but ONLY if it’s an action movie. You guys can’t even just go shopping with each other. Oh masculinity, so fragile, so strange.
not every single long sentence is a song title by fall out boy
there are two ways to read this